Home > Handicap Resources
Below you'll find detailed guides to using Worldwide Golf Shops' handicap services, and if those still don't answer your question you can also find our specialized contact information so we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
- Golf Course Contact Info:
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why is my member number not working?
It takes 3-4 business days after you purchase for your member number to become active, WorldWide Golf Shops receives the information and sends the applications to the S.C.G.A. where they are processed and issued new numbers or re-instated.
If you are a new S.C.G.A. member, you will be receiving an email with your membership number on it. If you do not receive that email, feel free to contact us at 888-216-5252 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When do I receive my handicap membership card?
- SCGA Members - Purchase BEFORE December 31, 2012 You will be receiving your SCGA membership card directly in the mail to the address you provided us during your purchase. The card should arrive 2-3 weeks after the New Year and it will have your SCGA number already printed on the card.
- NCGA Members- Purchase AFTER December 31, 2012 You will be receiving your NCGA membership card at the point of purchase at our golf shops. We will be emailing you your membership number within 2-4 business days. Make sure that you give a valid email address during your purchase. If you do not receive your NCGA number during this time frame, please email email@example.com and reference your receipt number, the date and store from which you purchased the card. Once you have received the number, make sure to write it down on your card for future reference.
How do I know what club I belong to?
Your club is designated based on the location of your purchase. For instance, if you purchased from Roger Dunn Golf Shops Santa Ana, Your club is considered 'Roger Dunn Santa Ana'.
How do I post a score?
The easiest and quickest way to post ALL of your backdated scores is online. See instructions below:
- SCGA - Click here and then you must register one-time so that you may constantly access your account. Please write down your log in info on the back of your card so that you always have it.
- NCGA -Click here and then you must register one-time so that you may constantly access your account. Please write down your log in info on the back of your card so that you always have it.
- I posted a score, but it is not being displayed when I look up my handicap?
After your score has been posted, the score will appear after the following revision date. The S.C.G.A. revision dates are as follows, every 1st and 15th of every month. For example: If you post a score on January 8, 2011, your score will not be shown until January 15, 2011.
- I posted an incorrect score/I double posted a score, how do I get it fixed?
If an incorrect score has been posted on your index, please email a correction request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, member number, golf club affiliation (Roger Dunn Santa Ana, Golf Mart San Diego, etc), the date the score was posted and the incorrect score/score that needs to be deleted from your index.