Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11 Putter
Offering a smaller, more compact mallet to expand the line’s options, Scotty’s new Phantom X 11 shares design similarities with the wingback Phantom X 12 and new Phantom X 5, yet provides players a brand-new option in stable, performance-oriented mallets. Its solid face/body is precision milled from 303 stainless steel and integrated with an aluminum sole component for optimal weight distribution, balance and feel.
With its sleek profile and swept-back trimmed wings, the new Phantom X 11 has a clean topline and provides darker visual alignment cues from address with its misted “popped up” back flange milling and single sight line in light gray. With a mid-bend shaft to minimize face rotation during the stroke and customizable stainless steel sole weights, Phantom X 11 is ready for your next level.
- SOLID STAINLESS STEEL FACE/BODY CONSTRUCTION: Precision milled in the United States from a block of solid 303 stainless steel, each new Phantom X putter (5, 5.5, 11, 11.5) was designed with a solid stainless steel face that is carried through to the body/wings and integrated with an aluminum sole/flange component for performance and playability with consistent sound and soft feel.
- TOUR-INSPIRED SHAPES: Each new Phantom X setup evolved from player input specifically related to the line’s most popular models –the Phantom X 5 and Phantom X 12 –with requests for more compact overall head sizes, refined swept-back wings and more Tour-like configurations inspired by the design of those mallets.
- NEW NECK/SHAFT CONFIGURATIONS: The Phantom X 5 and Phantom X 11 were designed with a stepless steel shaft engineered to minimize face rotation during the putting stroke by incorporating a single “mid-bend” aimed directly down the target line.
- REFINED ALIGNMENT: With a clean topline in misted stainless steel, the Phantom X 11 provides refined alignment from address with sight lines milled into the “popped up” anodized aluminum flange framing a center sight line painted light gray.
- MID-BEND SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: The stepless steel shaft has been engineered to minimize face rotation—or arc—in the putting stroke by incorporating a single mid-bend aimed directly down the target line.