Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Iron Set
The Competition Spec 522 irons are maximum distance and forgiveness irons in a traditional cavity back design. The Hot Launch C522 Irons are made with the extremely soft 431 stainless steel, providing the optimal feel for players of all levels.
- VibRCor Technology - VibRCor tech comes to the Hot Launch line for the first time with the C522 Iron! VibRCor is a high-grade TPU strategically placed in the deep undercut pocket to create a new speed-inducing and feel-enhancing internal technology.
VibRCor creates a distinct feel of the clubhead at impact that dampens sound and shock, while also creating perimeter weighting around the entire clubhead for maximum forgiveness and power and ball speed enhancement off the face.
- 360° Undercut Cavity - The deep 360° Undercut Cavity promotes myriad game-improvement benefits in a classic iron design. The expanded undercut cavity provides maximum forgiveness, power, and consistent performance.
- Wide Sole Design - A wider sole lowers the Center of Gravity and offers superior bounce and increases launch for cleaner, high-flying shots. The wide sole design leads to cleaner turf interaction for more consistent shot making.
- Advanced Toe Weighting - Advanced toe weighting technology on the C522 Iron maximizes stability on impact and provides better off-center hit distance from the face of the iron. The strategically placed toe weight elongates the sweet spot and pure feel off the face of the irons.
- Power Lofted - The lower and deeper CG allowed the C522 irons to be power-lofted for added distance and lower spin with the same launch characteristics as a standard lofted iron, making for a modern long-distance iron design that will provide extra distance with the same apex height expected from each iron.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL and KBS MAX 80 Shafts - The C522 Iron comes stock with a FUBUKI HL graphite shaft by Mitsubishi that ranges from 50-grams to 60-grams depending on the flex. It is also available in a KBS MAX 80 steel shaft.
- Available Right & Left Handed Lofts: 4i-22°, 5i-25°, 6i-28°, 7i-31°, 8i-35°, 9i-40°, PW-44°, AW-49°, SW-54°, LW-59°.
- Grip - Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.