Callaway Epic MAX Star Individual Iron
The Ultimate in Lightweight Performance.
We’ve made an epic leap forward in the ultra-premium, ultra-lightweight performance category. Our new Epic MAX Star family is designed using the highest quality, ultra-lightweight components to create more speed and distance. Each of these new clubs is precision constructed so that they are easy to swing, create more speed, and help you hit the quality golf shots that you want to see.
These ultra-lightweight components are combined with the most advanced ball speed, launch, and forgiveness technologies that Callaway makes across their equipment line. You won’t find anything else like this in the industry. If you want to experience the zenith of ultra-lightweight golf club design, you’ve found it in Epic MAX Star.
Epic MAX Star Iron Features:
- Forged Hollow Body Construction - Epic Max Star Irons feature an innovative forged 1025 hollow body construction. This allows Callaway to precisely locate the CG in each iron while delivering incredible forged feel throughout the set.
- Easy Launch Characteristics and Increased Forgiveness - Our engineers have implemented split tungsten weighting into the Epic MAX Star Irons. This promotes easier launch characteristics while simultaneously improving forgiveness.
- Enhanced Ball Speed from A.I. Designed Flash Face Cups - The unique Flash Face architecture in each iron creates high COR’s for fast ball speeds, and improved spin robustness for every club. This set is engineered for the distance you want to see, and better control in an ultra-lightweight, game-improvement offering.
- Stunning Design & Meticulous Craftmanship - Epic Max Star Irons take craftsmanship to the next level. Every surface is designed with precision and finished with a striking Black Plasma PVD that inspires confidence, reduces glare, and helps properly frame the club behind the ball.
- Premium Ultra-lightweight Components - An ultra-premium ATTAS Speed Shaft, combined with a Winn Dri-Tac Lite Grip that saves additional weight.
|Club #||Loft||Lie||Offset(mm)||Length||Swing Weight|