Callaway Paradym Driver
The New Paradym in Performance
To create a new paradigm for golfers, we’ve reimagined how a driver is built from the ground up. This is a complete shift in performance, with a design that radically breaks the tradeoff between incredible distance and exceptional forgiveness. The Paradym Shift Construction features an industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis that eliminates titanium from the body, so we can push weight and stability to the limit.
The Paradym driver model provides a refined shape with high MOI and adjustable perimeter weighting. Engineered for players of all skill levels, this club promotes high launch and low spin characteristics along with a neutral ball flight. It’s our best combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability.
Features & Benefits
- A Paradym Shift in Distance from an Industry-First 360° Carbon Chassis: 360° Carbon Chassis promotes unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance. The Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole is 44% lighter than a titanium chassis. This massive weight savings is repositioned for higher MOI and increased forgiveness.
- Speed & Stability from New Jailbreak A.I.: Our new A.I. designed Jailbreak system provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional direction. Now with a 33% lighter weight design, we’ve enhanced stability for faster ball speeds from our industry-leading COR.
- New A.I Designed Face Optimized for Downrange Dispersion: An all-new A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, and spin, and now downrange dispersion. This is the world’s most advanced driver face designed by artificial intelligence.
- Industry-Leading Face Cup and Forged Titanium Face for Fast Ball Speeds: Paradym is the first driver to utilize Callaway’s industry-leading face cup technology. We’ve paired the face cup with a powerful, forged titanium face, a combination that provides higher energy transfer to the ball than a standard driver face insert.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Desired Shot Shape: The driver head features a refined shape with high MOI and adjustable perimeter weighting. From a 15g sliding weight, players can experience an average of 12 yards of shot shape correction.