Callaway Women's Paradym Fairway Wood
The New Paradym in Performance
To create a true breakthrough in performance, Callaway’s engineers have reimagined how a fairway wood is constructed. For golfers, it’s a total Paradym shift in distance and forgiveness. This completely new construction eliminates weight from the body and repositions it for unprecedented gains in speed and MOI. Plus, every model has been uniquely designed with a specific player in mind to fully maximize their performance.
The Paradym Fairway Wood features progressive shaping, and it’s our most robust offering that fits a wide range of player types. This is the model for golfers who want a high launching fairway wood with a neutral ball flight.
Features & Benefits
- Speed & Stability from Jailbreak with Batwing Technology: The A.I. Designed Jailbreak Batwing structure is pushed to the perimeter to stiffen the body, while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- A Paradym Shift in Distance from Patented Use of Forged Carbon: The Forged Carbon sole enables unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance, higher MOI, and our longest fairway wood ever.
- Optimal Launch with More Speed from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge: By incorporating up to 23g of high-density tungsten, we can push the center of gravity (CG) low and forward. The result is optimal launch and spin, with more speed for maximum distance.
- New A.I. Designed High-Strength Face Cup for Optimized Speed, Launch, and Spin: We’ve applied an all new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch, and spin. The unique face pattern is customized for each model and paired with our high-strength C300 maraging steel face cup. This promotes impressive speed and consistency across the face.
- Refined Shaping with Adjustability for More Versatility: With progressive shaping and the most extensive offering, Paradym Fairway Woods will be the go-to model for players who want consistent launch with ease and a neutral ball flight. An adjustable hosel in the 3W and 3HL models gives players additional control to dial in launch.