Callaway Women's Paradym X Fairway Wood
The New Paradym in Performance
To create a true breakthrough in performance, Callaway’s engineers have reimagined how a fairway wood is constructed. For golfers, it’s a total Paradym shift in distance and forgiveness. This completely new construction eliminates weight from the body and repositions it for unprecedented gains in speed and MOI. Plus, every model has been uniquely designed with a specific player in mind to fully maximize their performance.
The Paradym X fairway wood will fit players looking for our most forgiving shape with a high launch and aslight draw bias. A Forged Carbon toe patch redistributes weight to the heel to make this fairway easy to turnover.
Features & Benefits
- Speed & Stability from Jailbreak with Batwing Technology: The A.I. Designed Jailbreak Batwing structure is pushed to the perimeter to stiffen the body, while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- A Paradym Shift in Distance from Patented Use of Forged Carbon: A Forged Carbon plate provides weight savings in the toe that is redistributed to maximize distance and forgiveness. The result is a high launching and easy to draw fairway wood for revolutionary distance.
- Optimal Launch with More Speed from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge: By incorporating up to 25g of high-density tungsten, we can push the center of gravity (CG) low and forward. The result is optimal launch and spin, with more speed for maximum distance.
- New A.I. Designed High-Strength Face Cup for Optimized Speed, Launch, and Spin: We’ve applied an all new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch, and spin. The unique face pattern is customized for each model and paired with our high-strength C300 maraging steel face cup. This promotes impressive speed and consistency across the face.
- Highest Launching with Slight Draw Bias: The Paradym X fairway wood is built with a more upright lie angle and a neutral face at address. This model features the most forgiving shape of all Paradym models and will produce the highest launch with a slight draw bias. An adjustable 3W gives the golfer the ability to even further dial in launch.