Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Fairway
Tired of duffing your Fairway Wood shots? Because these Fairway Woods have Gliderail tech that helps improve turf interaction for better shots off the deck. When you mix that with oversized heads, low centers of gravity, and Rebound Frame, you’ll duff ‘em less and launch ‘em more.
- XL HEAD DESIGN - This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 3,338 g-cm2–our most ever in a Cleveland Golf Fairway Wood. Add that forgiveness to a high launch from low-and-deep weighting, and you’ll enjoy maximum distance with maximum fun.
- GLIDERAIL - Put your swing on rails and you won’t sweat those rough lies. Twin rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact for optimal ball striking.
- REBOUND FRAME - What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot.
- ACTION MASS CB - An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- HIBORE CROWN STEP - Our stepped crown drops the center of gravity for high-launching shots.
- ACCURACY BUILD - If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is half an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control.