Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Individual Iron
They’re huge. They’re hollow. They’re the all-new Launcher XL Halo Irons. This is bona fide Hybrid performance in every Iron. And? Our unique Action Mass CB makes them swing easier, too.
Face Material: HT1770M Steel
Body Material: 431 Stainless Steel
- XL HEAD DESIGN - This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 2,908 g-cm2 in the 7-Iron—our most ever in a Cleveland Golf Hybrid-Iron. It’s maximum distance with maximum fun.
- RAIL TO V-SHAPED SOLE DESIGN - Gliderail in the long Irons gradually transitions to a V-Shaped sole in the short Irons and ultimately a 3-tiered sole on the Dual and Sand Wedges.
- MAINFRAME - Designed using Artificial Intelligence, MainFrame variable face technology increases ball speed while unique weight pad designs ensure maximum forgiveness across the face.
- ACTION MASS CB - An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- HIBORE CROWN STEP - Our stepped crown drops the center of gravity for high-launching shots.
- LOFT SPECIFIC GROOVES - 4i-7i lofts have wider, flatter grooves. 8i-SW lofts have closely-spaced, deeper, and higher spinning Wedge grooves.
- ACCURACY BUILD - If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is half an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control.