Cobra KING SB Black Wedge
The KING COBRA Black Wedge features the spin-maximizing Snakebite Groove Technology but with a little more edge. The newest colorway addition features a new satin black QPQ finish that is highly durable and reduces glare in the sunlight for long-lasting and stealthy-looking wedges.
- SNAKEBITE Groove Technology - A new groove design utilizes a re-engineered cutting method that tightens groove tolerances to maximize the groove volume and sharpen the edges to deliver maximum spin to the ball.
- 3 Grinds: Versatile, Classic, Widelow - The "versatile" grind features toe, heel and trailing edge relief, the "classic" grind features a progressive sole width from heel to toe, and the "widelow" grind features a wide sole with reduced bounce.
- Progressive Face Grooves - Traditional grooves on the 50, 52, and 54 degree lofts optimize spin while full face grooves on the 56, 58, and 60 degree lofts provides maximum spin performance on shots with an open face.
- Progressive Spin Technology - The stronger lofts (50-54) feature narrower, tighter grooves and the weaker lofts (56-60) feature wide, shallower grooves for max spin and consistent trajectories between lofts.
- Groove Length - Traditional: lofts 48-54 degrees / Full-Face: lofts 56-60 degrees
Shaft: KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (125 g)
Grip: Lamkin Crossline STD (58R) - Black (50g)