Cobra King Tec Hybrid
The KING TEC Hybrid features advanced technologies to create a hybrid that fits within the better player category. PWRSHELL Technology, a lightweight carbon crown and an adjustable weighting system delivers high launch, powerful ball speed, and driver-like distance in a hybrid.
- PWRSHELL FACE TECHNOLOGY - A forged face insert is made of a thin 455 stainless steel, and is designed to increase flex across the face and the sole for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- THIN-PLY CARBON CROWN - A composite crown features new carbon fiber material that is 30% thinner creating more discretionary weight to allow for a lower CG and an adjustable weighting system.
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTING SYSTEM - Two 12g heavy weights can be positioned in the toe, heel and front to fine tune trajectory and spin performance. Heavier 14g and lighter 10g weights are available in custom to allow for +4g and -4g in weight adjustment.
- GRIP: Lamkin Crossline (58+) Cobra Connect - Black
- SHAFT: MCA MMT 80 (X, S), MMT 70 (R)
|Club||STD. Loft||Lie Angle||Adjustability||Length||Swing Weight|