Cobra LTDx LS Driver - Blackout
The LTDx Black Limited Edition Driver features the same game-changing technologies but with more edge. Equipped with a custom black and grey headcover and a premium aftermarket UST LINQ White shaft, this driver is made to turn heads. The LTDx LS model features low spin, low launch, and medium forgiveness.
- Premium Aftermarket Shaft - The Limited Edition LTDx Black drivers are equipped with a premium aftermarket LIN-Q White shaft. The profile provides improved lateral stability during the golf swing to create more speed, and a more consistent release path.
- Lower Sping with Higher Forgiveness - PWR-COR Technology positions a substantial amount of weight low and forward for faster ball speed with reduced spin. An additional tungsten back weight takes our fastest driver and makes it extremely forgiving and playable for a wide range of players.
- Our Hottest Face Design - A new H.O.T Face design is precisely tuned for speed using machine learning. Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've created 15 different zones with perfected thicknesses to increase ball speed across a larger area of the face.
- Lighter & Stronger Construction - A multi-material construction features up to 30% more carbon and a lighter and more stable titanium chassis. The new design maximizes weight savings so we can position more mass low and forward in the PWR-COR to increase speed.
- PWR-COR Technology - PWR-COR Technology is a multi-material weighting system that positions as much weight as possible low and forward. 19 grams total (a 14g machined steel internal weight and a 5g exterior aluminum weight) is positioned right behind the hitting zone to transfer maximum speed to the golf ball at impact with reduced spin. The addition of a 15g back weight perfectly balances low spin with high launch and extreme forgiveness for longer distance.
- Multi-Material Construction - A multi-material construction uses a lightweight carbon crown and sole plate, and a lighter and stronger titanium chassis. The new chassis design is 8.3g lighter and allows for up to 30% more carbon fiber to be used. A lighter chassis were critical to freeing up more discretionary weight that could be positioned low and forward in the PWR-COR to increase ball speed.
- CNC Milled Inifinity Face - An updated CNC Infinity Face design wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline for improved visual alignment.
- H.O.T. Face Technology - Using machine learning and CNC machining, we've created a new variable thickness design that is precision tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Topology." Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've optimized thicknesses in 15 different zones to maximize ball speed across a larger area of the face. These zones create visual peaks and valleys that resemble a topology map, which is how the design got its name.
- Fixed Back Weighting - 15g of combined back weighting (10g fixed weight & a 5g tungsten weight) increases stability and promotes a higher ball flight with maximum carry distance.