Evnroll ER10 Outback Mallet Putter - Gravity Grip
Experience the sweetest face in golf with the Evnroll ER10 Outback Black Putter. A lightweight 6062 aluminum body is combined with a rear CNC milled 303 Stainless steel “Outback” shaped weight to elevate stroke consistency and control. Sweet Face Technology utilizes closely spaced, precisely milled grooves to gear the ball back to center for accuracy and consistency on impacts across the face. Two front-to-back sight lines frame the ball at address to help golfers sink more putts.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – Black Armored 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel rear wing wt.
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”
- Face Loft – 2 degrees from shaft
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Evnroll Gravity Grip
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to butt
- Balance – Face balanced
- Shaft – FST stepless, .370” tip with black armour finish
- Shafting – Single bend mounted directly into the head
- Designed to help golfers “Feel Square” at address
- Ultra-light EVA foam body weighs only 35g and is molded into a deep V shape for feel
- 70g, 10” steel rod installed in the bottom of the V and running the length of the grip for stability
- Heavier-than-usual grip weight allows for more weight in the head, increasing stability and accuracy