FootJoy Women's LE Summer Classics Tradition Golf Shoes
Traditional styling meets All Day Comfort
FJ Traditions offer complete traction and can be easily maintained round after round. Lightweight comfort and super-cushioned foam deliver an incredibly flexible and comfortable ride. FJ, The #1 Shoe in Golf.
- Waterproof Construction
- Madison Last
- Pulsar LP Cleats
- WATERPROOF - FJ warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for one year (U.S. Warranty).
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Soft, premium synthetic uppers offer a comfortable fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION - A foam midsole provides lightweight comfort.
- COMPLETE SUPPORT - A molded high density EVA Fit-Bed® ensures all-day underfoot comfort.
The insert system refers to the type of receptacle found on the sole of your golf shoes. The insert system also determines the type of cleat that will fit your golf shoes. This model utilizes the Fast Twist 3.0 cleat system with Pulsar spikes. The Fast Twist 3.0 cleat system is the most advanced insert system on the market. The lower profile design offers improved comfort while still securing each cleat with consistent torque for maximum comfort.
Explore The Technology
- MADISON LAST - The Madison Last offers a standard fit in the heel and instep, with a slightly shallow and square forefoot with extra depth.
- ALL DAY COMFORT - The super-cushioned foam underfoot will keep you comfortable and supported throughout the entire round, and built in achilles pad ensures a perfect no-slip fit.
- 100% WATERPROOF - 1-YEAR WATERPROOF WARRANTY - Performance synthetic leather provides a soft and easy to clean upper with 1 year waterproof protection.
- TRACTION DELIVERED - Pulsar LP cleats by Softspikes for renewable grip on the course.