FootJoy Women's Traditions Golf Shoes
Traditional styling meets All Day Comfort
FJ Traditions offer complete traction and can be easily maintained round after round. Lightweight comfort and super-cushioned foam deliver an incredibly flexible and comfortable ride. FJ, The #1 Shoe in Golf.
- Insert System: refers to the type of receptacle found on the sole of your golf shoes. The insert system also determines the type of cleat that will fit your golf shoes. This model utilizes the Fast Twist 3.0 cleat system with Pulsar spikes. The Fast Twist 3.0 cleat system is the most advanced insert system on the market. The lower profile design offers improved comfort while still securing each cleat with consistent torque for maximum comfort.
- Complete Support: A molded high density EVA Fit-Bed® ensures all-day underfoot comfort.
- Durable: Soft, premium synthetic uppers offer a comfortable fit.
- Lightweight: A foam midsole provides lightweight comfort.
- Waterproof Warranty: Performance synthetic leather provides a soft and easy to clean upper with 1 year waterproof protection. FJ warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for one year (U.S. Warranty).
- Madison Last: offers a standard fit in the heel and instep, with a slightly shallow and square forefoot with extra depth.
- Pulsar LP Cleats by Softspikes for renewable grip on the course.