HomeCourse Golf ProScreen 180
The Premier Indoor Golf Simulator Enclosure
Create an indoor driving range — at the click of a button — with the newly upgraded HomeCourse® Golf ProScreen 180. Designed by experts, this premium golf simulator enclosure (simulator not included) is perfect for golfers looking for a safe way to play inside, at home or in the office. And for stores or facilities, the HomeCourse® Golf ProScreen 180 is the teaching, training, and practice tool for golfers and trainers that’s in a category of its own.
All the performance of the original HomeCourse® design, plus even more of our exclusive, ballistic-grade material — and an ultra-wide projectable area — make the all-new HomeCourse® Golf ProScreen 180 the ultimate retractable accompaniment to any golfer’s home setup.
- Mishit? Sh**k? No Problem. - Only HomeCourse® Golf ProScreen 180 lets you use a real golf ball — worry free — when playing or practicing indoors. The Sky Net and Pro Arms create a three-sided, topped enclosure to help contain errant shots or sh**ks (we dare not say it) – protecting you, your space, and everyone in it. And with the included Pro Arm Extender tool, you can easily fold out both or one of the enclosure’s sides (and close one for righties or lefties). When you’re done, the sides fold right back in.
- Ballistic-Grade Screen - Both the screen and side netting of the Pro Arms are made of specialized ballistic-grade material that’s specially designed to absorb the impact of a golf ball hit by a full-swing shot at point-blank distance. Built for extended durability, the ProScreen 180’s screen ingeniously flexes at the bottom so the ball rolls back to your feet. All you need is enough room to swing freely, and you’re good to let it fly.
- Retractable - Don’t have the dedicated space for a virtual golf practice setup? No sweat — HomeCourse® Golf ProScreen 180 is fully retractable. Tap the included wireless remote and in less than thirty seconds you — or your significant other — have got the room back. (Although, if you can get away with a golf enclosure as a permanent fixture in your living room, we salute you.)
- Projectable - Get the full experience of a virtual round of solo golf, or get competitive with your buddies and family, all for a fraction of the cost of other professional-caliber stand alone simulators when you combine HomeCourse® Golf ProScreen 180 with a projector + golf simulator. The ProScreen 180’s Pro Arm side nets can be extended to create an ultra-wide 14ft projectable area — ideal for projectors that cast a 16:9 ratio.
- Wireless - A powerful lithium-ion battery and a fully wireless design make the HomeCourse® Golf ProScreen 180 sleek as ever. Operating for months on a single charge, the wireless screen retracts with one touch from its — also wireless — remote.
- Mounting Options - HomeCourse® is made to fit your space. Mount it on your ceiling, wall, or on our Pro Rack. All you need is 8 feet of clearance and the mounting option that works best for you.
- Dimensions & Requirements - The HomeCourse® Golf ProScreen 180 must be installed at approximately 8 1/2 feet from the floor. It’s okay to have a little bit of slack so the ball can roll towards you after you hit it. You can stand as close to the screen as you can where your club won’t hit the ballistic-grade screen or anything behind you (we recommend 10 to 12 feet front to back). Choose a mounting option and you can turn virtually any space that’s 8’ 6" H x 10’ W x 8’ D into a home golf experience.
***Wall Mount Kit, Side Netting, and Landing Pad all available separately.***