Mizuno M.CRAFT OMOI Type III Putter
Heavyweight Stability - Traditional Profiles
The new M.CRAFT OMOI introduces heavyweight stability to Mizuno’s forged putter line-up – renowned for its precise looks and feel.
Forged from premium 1025 carbon steel and CNC milled, using all the successful fundamentals of the original M-Craft models, the OMOI putters feature a heavier head weight to increase MOI for improved stability.
The OMOI achieved its new stability by taking a view of the entire club – balancing out the increased headweight with a lighter weight grip and shaft to shift the club’s CG and help control face rotation through the putting stroke.
Every putter also comes with an additional weight kit – including a pair of 3g and 13g weights interchangeable with the 8g fitted as standard.
- Forged and CNC Milled from 1025 Mild Carbon Steel - For incredible precision and feel. Deep face milling creates a softer feel and pure roll
- Heavier Head Weight with Dual Weight Ports - At a weighty 370 grams (#1, #2) and 383 grams (#3), OMOI putters offer increased MOI for added stability.
- Additional Weights Allow for Fine-Tuning of Swing-Weight - Includes two 3-gram weights, two 13-gram weights and a tool. Interchangeable with the 8-gram fitted weights
- Available in Three Finishes - Choose from three stunning finishes: New Double Nickel, bold Blue ION or intense Black ION
- Lights Out. Black Out. - With KBS Tour Black Ion-plated shaft, Lamkin OMOI Sink Fit Pistol grip and upgraded blacked-out M.Craft headcover
- Full mallet
- Face balanced
- Full shaft offset