Mizuno ST-X PLTNM 230 Driver
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT FOR SLOWER SWING SPEEDS
A high launching, super lightweight, draw-biased driver, ideal for slower and moderate swing speeds. The ST-X PLTNM is 30g lighter overall than any possible custom option of the ST-X 230. With a high spec Helium Platinum Shaft and lightweight grip. Boosted by the CORTECH Chamber to be faster from the face and deliver an incredible, solid sensation at impact.
- CORTECH CHAMBER - The missing piece: Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU – taking stress from the clubface and creating an additional energy source. At the same time locating weight closer to the clubface to reduce spin rates. While contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face: More resilient than commonly used 6-4 Ti, with more complex multi-thickness design – made possible by Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber.
- Unified Sole Composite: The carbon sole plate is now a single piece to allow weight to be pushed to the extremes for overall stability.
- 30 gram lighter club weight for slower swing speeds: With premium Helium Platinum shaft, ¾ longer than standard and lightweight J112 grip.
- Draw bias: Weight located closer to the shaft axis encourages a high, draw biased flight.
- Quick Switch Hosel: 4 degrees of adjustability.