Odyssey 2-Ball Eleven Tour Lined DB Putter
Our Most Exciting Shape
The new Odyssey 2-Ball Eleven has completely reimagined performance in a mallet, combining our famous 2-Ball alignment design with our innovative high MOI mallet shaping.
This model also features our legendary White Hot insert, along with our major-winning Stroke Lab shaft to improve the consistency in your stroke. This shape uniquely implements a more forward CG position along with extremely high MOI to promote a tighter dispersion and to help putts stay on line. All these design characteristics are available in three proven hosel options to best match your stroke.
The hosel options include a double bend and center shafted offerings, both designed for strokes with less arc, and a short slant design that best fits a stroke with a bit more arc. You can also choose between no-lined and tour-lined versions as well. There’s a 2-Ball Eleven for everyone.
Features & Benefits
- New 2-Ball Eleven Shape - The Eleven shape advances the forgiveness and alignment properties of our major-winning Ten model. It’s designed to help you properly frame the ball with the right alignment at address, and delivers a forward CG along with high MOI for better accuracy.
- Red Stroke Lab Shaft - The newest generation of our proven multi-material Stroke Lab shaft features even better performance. By shortening the steel section we reduced the weight by seven grams. We also made it stiffer and more stable for even more consistency in your stroke and your performance.
- Forward CG & High Inertia - Using a multi-material design, we’ve moved the CG forward nearly ½ of an inch while increasing inertia substantially. This creates improved performance, speed control, spin control, speed consistency on off-center hits, and a much tighter downrange dispersion for putts that stay on line. The forward CG also allows this mallet to swing more like a blade during the stroke.
- Super lightweight TPU Sole Insert - This insert helps us improve the sound and feel, while adding very little weight to the center of the putter head.
- Crowned Design - The crowned design allows us to finish the shape and provides a blank canvas for various alignment aides. All models feature our famous 2-Ball design and is available in tour-lined or no-lined versions.
- White Hot Insert - Our most popular putter insert of all time is back with the original formulation, feel, sound, and performance.