PING G425 LST Fairway Wood
The G425 delivers more distance with consistent spin across the face (especially lower) so shots travel all the way to the green, not the greenside bunker. PING innovations Facewrap technology and Spinsistency are key contributors to reliable performance.
The G425 LST Fairway Wood is a low spin model.
Maraging Steel Facewrap
Thinner, high-strength steel wraps into the crown and sole to increase flexing for faster speeds that result in greater distance and high-launching shots.
A modified roll profile provides more consistent spin, especially low on the face where loft decreases, to normalize spin and increase ball speed for added distance.
Easy to Aim
On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball to best match their eye.
Arccos Caddie grips are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
- Multi-material construction: 17-4 stainless steel body, maraging steel face, high-density tungsten-backweight, lightweight aluminum/thermoplastic adjustable hosel
- G425 LST (Low Spin) loft option: 3W (14.5º)
- Standard lengths: 3W (43.0"), 5W (42.5"), 7W (42.0"), 9W (41.5")
- Loft adjustability: 5 settings: +/- 1.5° (0, +1.0°, +1.5°, -1.0°, -1.5°)
- Lie adjustability: Up to 3° flatter
- Stock graphite shafts: PING ALTACB 65 Slate (R, S, X)
- Arccos grip
***Please use the above and the specs in the detailed images as a reference point only. Available options are listed in the drop down box.***
"PING strongly believes that customers should be custom fit before purchasing PING Golf Clubs"
This product is excluded from price promotions and coupon codes due to manufacturer’s restrictions.