Ping Hoofer Stand Bag
Golfers love the Hoofer bag for its versatility, & in this re-design there's more to love: Eleven pockets, a new back puck for fast single-strap conversion, added storage, more magnetic pockets, and an apparel pocket with full-length zipper.
- Clubs are well-protected and less prone to bunching in a top engineered to give your gear generous space. High-impact polypropylene construction and anti-flex walls provide solid support.
- A new strap connector makes slipping the bag on and off a smooth, simple operation. Its ergonomic design works with the front-adjusting shoulder pads to keep the bag feeling light and balanced.
- When securing the Hoofer bag onto a cart, keep all 12 pockets free using this PING innovation, a cart strap pass-thru channel that slides behind the pockets to keep them accessible.
- Keeping your PING clubs dry is easy; simply deploy the rain hood that is snapped inside the cushioned hip pad. When it's not raining, the rain hood provides extra padding for the walk.
- A magnetic range-finder pocket makes for easy access.
- No fumbling for your water bottle while striding down the fairway. The water-bottle pocket is located on the lower part of the bag so it's easy to reach and replace as you're walking.
- 5-way top
- 11 pockets
- 22L pocket volume
- New back puck simplifies conversion to single strap
- Added storage areas inside apparel pocket
- Top-access magnetic slip pocket
- Two valuables pockets, one velour lined
- Apparel pocket with full-length zipper for easier access
- Magnetic rangefinder pocket
- 300D polyester
- Approximate Weight: 5.5 pounds