Ping i59 Iron Set
The i59 Forged Irons are crisp and have consistent impact, a solid feel, a flighted trajectory with added forgiveness. These irons are the result of an aerospace-grade aluminum insert joined to a forged 1025 carbon steel body and forged 17-4 SS laser-cut face.
- DIFFERENT AT ITS CORE - To reduce fliers in the short irons and preserve spin in the long irons, the face is engineered with MicroMax™ grooves, to allow four extra grooves. The Hydropearl 2.0 finish repels water for predictable, consistent performance from wet and dry conditions.
- THREE-PIECE FORGED DESIGN - Aerospace-grade aluminum core (1/3 density of stainless steel) combines with 1025 carbon steel body and laser cut face to ensure trajectory control and precise shot-making.
- ALUMICORE™ TECHNOLOGY - An aerospace-grade aluminum insert (1/3 the density of stainless steel) saves approximately 30 grams of material, allowing for tungsten toe and heel weights that elevate MOI to match that of the larger i210 iron, achieving a level forgiveness uncommon in a forged design. AlumiCore also contributes to the stable, solid feel at impact.
- MICROMAX GROOVES - The precision-machined face has new MicroMax grooves for tighter spacing and a geometry that results in an average of four extra grooves to reduce fliers in the short irons and preserve spin in the long irons.
- STOCK SHAFTS - Project X LS (6.0, 6.5) & UST Recoil 760 ES (A), 780 (R, S)
- STOCK GRIP - Golf Pride New Decade MCC White w/Arccos
- Tour-preferred feel and styling
- Forged, 1025 carbon steel body
- AlumiCore Technology
- Forged 17-4 stainless steel laser cut face
- MicroMax™ Grooves (tighter spacing, 4 more grooves)
- Fully-machined face and grooves
- Toe screw, tip weighting increases MOI
- High-performance Hydropearl 2.0 Finish
- Every club 100% inspected during manufacturing process
|Club #||Length||Std. Loft||Retro Spec||Power Spec||Lie||Offset||Bounce||Swing Wt.|