Ping Sigma 2 Anser Platinum Putter w/PP60 Grip
The Anser is the winningest model in PGA Tour history, and its newest iteration has the traditional heel-toe ballasts that boost MOI, plus pleasing contours, a clean top rail and simple alignment line. The blade design and medium head weight make this putter proficient from any distance. The mid-hang balance targets players with a moderate rotation in their stroke, and thus fits a large percentage of golfers.
- DUAL-DUROMETER FACE - The soft, responsive face is the result of a dual-durometer PEBAX material. A soft front layer ensures precision for shorter, delicate must-makes. A firmer back layer offers solid feedback and distance control for holing longer putts. Combining the two hardnesses of the PEBAX and utilizing our TR face pattern provides a feel preference that appeals to a large segment of golfers while improving overall consistency.
- ADJUSTABLE-LENGTH SHAFT - The USGA-conforming, adjustable-length shaft is lightweight, easy to use and sleekly concealed beneath the grip, allowing you to customize length between 32" and 36". The process is quick and intuitive, using an adjustment tool that inserts into the top of the grip. One full turn causes approximately a ¼" adjustment, and the grip remains perfectly aligned during adjustment.
- BENEFITS OF SELF-FITTING - Adjustability allows you to experiment with length between 32" and 36" and ultimately fit yourself to match your stroke and posture for improved consistency. You’re no longer limited to a specific length measurement. You simply adjust it until you’re in a comfortable position, ideally with your eyes directly over the ball or slightly inside.
- TR TECHNOLOGY - Touch and pace are further enhanced with PING’s innovative, patented TR face pattern, which varies in depth to speed up off-center impacts for consistent ball speeds. This precision pattern helps ensure full-face forgiveness to improve accuracy.
- GRIP OPTIONS - The PP60 PING grip design allows you to dial in your optimal fit and feel. The PP60 is midsize and lightweight, designed to fit the contours of the hands with flats on the top and sides.