Ping Sigma 2 Arna Stealth w/ PP60
Inspired by the timeless design of the Anser, the Sigma 2 Arna Stealth mid-mallet features a flow-style hosel that complements the head’s soft arc shape and compact profile. The 360-gram head weight ensures stability on shorter putts while offering distance control on lag putts. The mid-hang balance fits golfers with a moderate rotation in their stroke.
- DUAL-DUROMETER FACE - The soft, responsive face is the result of a dual-durometer PEBAX material. A soft front layer ensures precision for shorter, delicate must-makes. A firmer back layer offers solid feedback and distance control for holing longer putts. Combining the two hardnesses of the PEBAX and utilizing our TR face pattern provides a feel preference that appeals to a large segment of golfers while improving overall consistency.
- ADJUSTABLE-LENGTH SHAFT - The USGA-conforming, adjustable-length shaft is lightweight, easy to use and sleekly concealed beneath the grip, allowing you to customize length between 32" and 36". The process is quick and intuitive, using an adjustment tool that inserts into the top of the grip. One full turn causes approximately a ¼" adjustment, and the grip remains perfectly aligned during adjustment.
- BENEFITS OF SELF-FITTING - Adjustability allows you to experiment with length between 32" and 36" and ultimately fit yourself to match your stroke and posture for improved consistency. You’re no longer limited to a specific length measurement. You simply adjust it until you’re in a comfortable position, ideally with your eyes directly over the ball or slightly inside.
- TR TECHNOLOGY - Touch and pace are further enhanced with PING’s innovative, patented TR face pattern, which varies in depth to speed up off-center impacts for consistent ball speeds. This precision pattern helps ensure full-face forgiveness to improve accuracy.
- GRIP - The PP60 is midsize and lightweight, designed to fit the contours of the hands with flats on the top and sides.