Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Platinum Putter wPP60 Grip
The revolutionary design of the Ping Sigma 2 fetch putter enables you to pick up the ball or remove it from the cup with the putter head without having to bend down. The circular shape of the Ping Sigma 2 fetch putter allows for efficient perimeter weighting, which creates an extremely high MOI for a putter of its size. The 365-gram head of the PING Sigma 2 fetch putter is what makes this putter extremely stable on shorter putts. The face-balanced design of this putter also works well with players who have little rotation in their stroke or a tendency to push putts. If you find yourself frequently pushing your putts, try the PING Sigma 2 fetch putter today!
- DUAL-DUROMETER FACE - The soft, responsive face is the result of a dual-durometer PEBAX material. A soft front layer ensures precision for shorter, delicate must-makes. A firmer back layer offers solid feedback and distance control for holing longer putts. Combining the two hardnesses of the PEBAX and utilizing our TR face pattern provides a feel preference that appeals to a large segment of golfers while improving overall consistency.
- ADJUSTABLE-LENGTH SHAFT - The USGA-conforming, adjustable-length shaft is lightweight, easy to use and sleekly concealed beneath the grip, allowing you to customize length between 32" and 36". The process is quick and intuitive, using an adjustment tool that inserts into the top of the grip. One full turn causes approximately a ¼" adjustment, and the grip remains perfectly aligned during adjustment.
- BENEFITS OF SELF-FITTING - Adjustability allows you to experiment with length between 32" and 36" and ultimately fit yourself to match your stroke and posture for improved consistency. You’re no longer limited to a specific length measurement. You simply adjust it until you’re in a comfortable position, ideally with your eyes directly over the ball or slightly inside.
- TR TECHNOLOGY - Touch and pace are further enhanced with PING’s innovative, patented TR face pattern, which varies in depth to speed up off-center impacts for consistent ball speeds. This precision pattern helps ensure full-face forgiveness to improve accuracy.
- FETCH BALL-PICKUP FEATURE - A distinctive golf-ball-size center hole in this new design allows you to pick up the ball off the green or remove it from the cup with the putter head and not have to bend down.
- GRIP OPTION - The PP60 PING grip design allows you to dial in your optimal fit and feel. The PP60 is midsize and lightweight, designed to fit the contours of the hands with flats on the top and sides.