Tour Edge Exotics Pro 721 Driver
The “straight from the tour van” Exotics Pro 721 Driver is a Limited-Edition small batch production that is being offered to the public in only 1000 pieces of each loft.
The Pro 721 Driver was designed to be a low-spinning rocket for faster swingers seeking a more compact head with a deeper face.
The Exotics Pro 721 Driver features a tour-inspired shape with a tour-prototype look and feel that features a new matte finish Ridgeback support system on the crown.
Exotics clubs have been in play by over 120 different PGA TOUR players with over 1,600 Exotics clubs in play on the three PGA Tours over the past few seasons, including over 25 players choosing to play Exotics drivers in tournament play.
The Pro 721 metals were designed with the feedback from those PGA TOUR professionals.
- Tour Inspired Shape - The deeper face, shorter heel to toe and compact front to back ensures low spin and a penetrating ball flight. The more compact 440cc classic pear shape head the ideal shape and size for tour players and those who produce faster club head speeds.
- Extreme Heel and Toe Flight Tuning System - The clubhead features a Flight Tuning System (F.T.S.) adjustable heel (3 grams) and toe weights on the sole (12 grams). Adjusting the F.T.S. dual weights in these ports that are placed to the extreme heel and toe of the clubhead can drastically affect ball flight and shaping shots in this compact, low-spin design.
- Ridgeback Support System and Dual Carbon Wings - The Ridgeback spine within the Carbon Fiber crown acts as a brace to produce more power on center hits and allows for greater face flex in the heel and toe, meaning off-center hits achieve greater power and ball speed.
Ridgeback replaces extra titanium from the crown and sole with wrap-around Dual Carbon Wings that allowed for a precise and strategically placed Tour-level CoG location, moving as much weight as possible to a low-forward position that produces the lowest possible amount of spin for faster swing speeds.
- Diamond Face 2.0 Technology - The Pro 721 Driver utilizes Diamond Face 2.0 technology on its high-strength Beta Titanium face. This major breakthrough in face technology features 43 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face, producing full-face forgiveness with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
Diamond Face also contributes to the reduction of spin in the driver head, with the 721 Pro Driver spinning less than the Exotics C721 Driver by 400 RPM’s on average.
- Sound Diffusion Panels - Five different Sound Diffusion Panels placed strategically inside the club head vastly improves the acoustic properties of the clubhead.
- Adjustable Hosel - An adjustable hosel allows adjusting the loft Plus/Minus 2 degrees.
Stock Shaft Options:
The stock shaft for the Exotics Pro 721 Driver is the TENSEI AV RAW series from Mitsubishi.
All three RAW versions feature a RAW finish that reveals the Aluminum Vapor (AV) Coated Weave in the butt section, a visible look at the added stability this unique weave provides.
- TENSEI™ AV RAW Blue features the softest mid-section and the most action of the three RAW shafts, leading to a smooth feel without a big hinge and kick.
- The TENSEI™ AV RAW Orange is a Counter-Balanced shaft with more weight placed near the grip and hands for greater stability and control and is a lightly softer offering than the RAW White in the mid/tip section.
- The TENSEI™ AV RAW White features the stiffest tip section and lowest spin of the trio of RAW shaft offerings, while still offering smooth action that doesn’t feel boardy.