Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch C522 Hybrid
This Competition Spec Hot Launch C522 Hybrid is for the player seeking optimal launch and spin rates in a minimal offset design, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme playability. An extremely high Moment of Inertia tightens dispersion and increases overall accuracy in this compact hybrid design.
- Diamond Face 2.0 / Cup Face Technology - The C522 Hybrid features Tour Edge’s breakthrough Diamond Face2.0 technology with 40different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face of the metals for an enhanced sweet spot. Different variables of thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face combine with a Cup Face construction to produce greater face flex, faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
- High MOI/Rear Sole Weighting - More weight in the rear sole, created by the weight in the extreme back of the clubhead, moves the Center of Gravity deep in the head for an extremely high MOI. This low and rear CG positioning creates increased launch angles, apex heights, hang time and overall distance.
- Acoustic Resonance Channels - Upgraded acoustic engineering is achieved though Acoustic Resonance Channels (A.R.C.) Engineering. The A.R.C. sound channel system is a visible technology that can be seen on the sole of the clubhead. Internally, these channels bounce sound on the inside of the club head to provide top-shelf sound and feel.
- Power Channel - A deeper Power Channel on the sole behind the face creates better weight distribution and increased face flexing. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL Shaft - The C522 Hybrid comes stock with the super-light FUBUKI HL graphite shafts by Mitsubishi that is 50-grams.
- Available Lofts in Right-Handed - 3 Hybrid-19°, 4 Hybrid-22°, 5 Hybrid-25°, and a 6 Hybrid-28°.
- Stock Shaft - Mitsubishi Fubuki HL (50-gram L-Flex).
- Grip - Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.