Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Fairway
The Extreme Game Improvement Hot Launch E522 Fairway Metal offers the game-changing Houdini Sole in conjunction with a super-shallow face, a slice-fighting offset design and heel weighting for added draw bias. The 17-4 stainless-steel fairway features a thinner and lighter forged steel crown that increases ball speed for the increased power creation and the ultimate in ease of use.
- Houdini Sole Technology - The Houdini Sole is an emerging sole design innovation that pushes weight back as much as possible for an ultra-low and deep CG, optimizing launch conditions and greatly improving forgiveness off the face. The Houdini Sole design element has proven to be one of the most effective technologies at getting balls out of tough lies by reducing turf interaction by 35%.
- Diamond Face 2.0 / Cup Face Technology - The Hot Launch E522 Fairway features Diamond Face 2.0 technology with 42 different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face of the metals for an enhanced sweet spot. Different variables of thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face combine with a Cup Face construction to produce greater face flex, faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
- Heel Weighted/Slice Fighting Offset/Shallow Face Designs - The super-shallow face design in the E522 Fairway Metal produces higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch. The strategically placed heel draw-bias weight of the E range offset designs was engineered to help golfers avoid hitting slices.
- Control Length Shafts - Control Length Shafts Technology is optimized shorter shaft lengths that were designed specifically for the E522 Fairway Metal to greatly improve accuracy, control and to offer maxed out Smash Factor ratings for the club head. The Control Length shaft system leads to more players hitting the center of the clubface.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL Shaft - The E522 Fairway Metal comes stock with super-light FUBUKI HL graphite shafts by Mitsubishi.
- Stock Shaft - Mitsubishi Fubuki HL(45-gram L-Flex).
- Grip - Lamkin Z5 Rubber
|Club||Loft||Face Angle||Head Size||Lie Angle||Length|
|3 Wood||16º||1º Closed||145cc||57º||42.50"|
|5 Wood||20º||1º Closed||145cc||59º||41.50"|
|7 Wood||25º||1º Closed||145cc||60º||41.00"|
|9 Wood||28º||1º Closed||140cc||60º||41.00"|
|11 Wood||32º||1º Closed||140cc||60º||41.00"|