Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Iron Set
The Easiest Iron You Will Ever Hit
The E522 Iron offers the game-changing Houdini Sole in conjunction with a super-shallow face, slice-fighting offset designs and heel weighting for added draw bias. These amped-up iron-wood designs put a major emphasis on ease of launch, playability and correcting miss-hits and slices to go straighter for the ultimate in ease of use.
- Houdini Sole Technology - The raised steel mass area of the Houdini Sole at the rear of the clubhead reduces the amount of sole area to reduce drag and turf interaction. The Houdini Sole design element has proven to be one of the most effective technologies at getting balls out of tough lies by reducing turf interaction by 35%.
- Hollow-Body Design - Hollow-body perimeter weighting produces distance properties of a metalwood in an iron design for maximum ball speed. The hollow-body design makes for an extremely low and back Center of Gravity, helping to create a very forgiving and powerful face.
- Shallow Cup Forged Face - The super-shallow Cup Face design in the Hot Launch E522 Iron produces higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch. This super-thin forged face design produces the pinnacle of extreme ease of launch, increased apex heights, hang time and distance.
- Slice-Fighting Offset Design - The offset design of the E522 Iron works in conjunction with the heel weight in the clubhead to help players avoid hitting slices and to increase launch conditions.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL Shaft - The E Series iron comes stock with a FUBUKI HL graphite shaft by Mitsubishi.
- Stock Shaft/Graphite - Mitsubishi Fubuki HL (50-gram L-Flex)
- Grip - Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.