August – September 2018 Issue of the Worldwide Golf Shops Insider
Posted August 20, 2018 in WGS Insider by Trevor Cigich
- What’s New – Ping releases a new line of sweet i candy; Cleveland’s RTX 4 wedges take short game excellence to the next level; TaylorMade’s new GAPR clubs address a significant need for many golfers.
- A Proper Setup – It’s easy for golfers to get their clubs custom fit at WGS stores nationwide.
- Stroke Saver – Spider Interactive gives golfers high-tech feedback on their putting prowess.
- Industry Titan –TaylorMade’s Bill Price has helped create some of the most popular clubs in the game.
- On Deck – The WGS Team Store offers your favorite MLB accessories.
- True Colors – Show your support for the U.S. Ryder Cup team with red, white and blue golf gear.