Ping i200 Irons
Posted February 21, 2017 in Products and Brands by Tom Brassell
Take a tour inside the engineering of the i200 irons, delivering precision distance with trajectory control to give you full command of your shot making.
- Minimal offset with thin top rail and sharper face radius.
- Soft, 431 stainless steel with hydropearl chrome finish
- Thin, fast face delivers more distance and tour-level gapping.
- Machined grooves and back cavity
- Elastomer insert behind face activates at impact for more damping and solid feel.
- Weight savings from thin face redistributed to toe and hosel regions for increased MOI.
- Higher lead edge and more bounce improve turf interaction.