Leupold GX-2c Rangefinder
If you're a golfer who wants next-generation technology in a rangefinder that will outperform its price round after round, then the GX®-2c should be in your bag. This rangefinder eliminates errors on the course and guarantees accurate ranging no matter the conditions.
The GX®-2c features our incredibly accurate Flag Lock Technology, which ensures that the laser will lock onto the pin instead of any hazards around it - like tree branches or bushes. And for even more confidence in your approach, the GX-2c also comes with Prism Lock Technology, providing you with an audible alert when the rangefinder locks onto any flagstick with built-in prisms.
It also uses our True Golf Range (or TGR) technology so you can expect the most accurate strike-to-pin distances out there. TGR calculates the true distance to the pin based on inclines or declines, altitude, temperature, and other atmospheric conditions. Combine that with our Club Selector technology, which offers extremely accurate club recommendations based off your style of play, and you won’t have to second-guess between choosing a pitching wedge or a 9-iron on your next downhill par 3.
Like all GX rangefinders, the GX-2c has fog mode, one-touch scan mode, and our incredibly fast DNA ranging engine, so you can play with confidence round after round. And with a bold, black display, you’ll have no problems seeing your ranges any time of day.
- Rangefinder - TGR - True Golf Range™ (TGR®) uses inclines/declines, temperature, and altitude to give you the most accurate ranges based on your surroundings. This information is combined with your personalized striking distance to provide customized club recommendations for every shot.
- Line of Sight (LOS) - Line of Sight (LOS) calculates the distance to a target in a straight line, regardless of any incline or decline.
- Prism Lock - Prism Lock technology delivers an audible alert when the rangefinder locks onto the built-in prism that some courses feature on their flagsticks.
- Flag Lock - Flag Lock technology effectively identifies the pin from the surrounding hazards (like trees and bushes) for quicker, more accurate yardages.
- Magnification: 6
- Tripod Compatible (1/4-20): No
- True Ballistic Range - Wind (TBR-W): No
- True Ballistic Range (TBR): No
- Horizontal Distance (TRIG-H): No
- Archer's Advantage: No
- Bow Mode: No
- Trophy Scale: No
- Flight Path: No
- Last Target Mode: No
- PinHunter: PinHunter 3
- Battery Type: CR2
- Display Type: High Light Transmission LCD
- Display Color: LCD (Black Display)
- Length (in): 4
- Width (in): 1.3
- Height (in): 2.5
- Weight (oz): 7
- Objective Diameter (mm): 23
- Linear FOV (ft@1000 yd): 315
- Angular FOV (Degrees): 6
- Eye Relief (mm): 14
- Min Diopter (dpt): -4
- Max Diopter (dpt): 4
- Light Transmission (%): 22
- Battery Life (Actuations): 6000
- Accuracy to 125 (yd): .5
- Accuracy to 1000 (yd): 2
- Max Range - Trees (yd): 600
- Max Range - Reflective (yd): 700
- Max Range - Golf Flag (yd): 400
- Min Range (yd): 6
- Laser Classification: Class 3R