ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano Ace 2 Spikeless Golf Shoes
LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME WORK AND FLEXIBILITY
ASICS FlyteFoam provides lightweight shock absorption and plenty of support. ASICS GEL technology is strategically placed for maximum comfort under the heel.
FLEXIBLE WATERPROOF UPPER
Flexible mesh provides a comfortable fit, improved to flex ergonomically with weight transfer during the golf swing. Meanwhile a thin waterproof PU lining keeps your feet dry in wet conditions.
Featuring air mesh and a TPU heel cradle to provide a flexible yet supportive fit. Additional ankle padding helps ensure a custom fit that adapts to your every move.
GOLF SPECIFIC TOOLING
The FG traction sole pattern places spikes exactly where they need to be for stability during the golf swing and traction while walking the course. Featuring GEL cushioning for increased shock absorption while Toe and Lateral rubber wraps help maintain stability throughout the golf swing.
- COMFORT ANKLE PADDING - Inspired by ASICS running shoes, additional padding on the ankle & tongue provide comfort in every move.
- DIRECTIONAL JACQUARD MESH - Created to wrap around your foot for a custom supportive feel during the rotation of the golf swing and while walking.
- WATERPROOF UPPER - With an improved upper mesh and PU film coating, your feet stay dry in wet conditions.
- TPU HEEL CRADLE - Increased stability throughout the rotation of the golf swing and while walking.
- ASICS GEL - ASICS GEL Technology increases shock absorption and is strategically placed for maximum comfort under the heel.
- FLYTEFOAM® - FlyteFoam Technology isn't just a little lighter – it's remarkably 55% lighter than the industry standard.
- FG TRACTION SOLE PATTERN - Spikes are placed to increase grip/traction at impact and while walking.
- FLEX GROOVE - Enhances rotation during the swing, and makes for easier walking on the course
- WEDGE SHAPE STUD - Better traction at the wider edge, Smooth transition along vertical direction, Added grip while walking downhill on the course
- DISCRETE OUTSOLE - For better cushioning and comfort by deforming separately
- Grip direction at Impact