Mizuno ST-X 220 Fairway
DRAW BIAS - HIGH LAUNCH
A confidence inspiring sequence of fairway woods – engineered to produce a higher, draw biased flight. The ST-X fairway woods are suited for moderate swing speeds who need elevated launch to reach their optimal distance and controlled landing angles. The generously sized 3 wood boasts a full Ti construction with high ball speed SAT2041 Beta face – shared with Mizuno’s drivers.
- High Draw Flight Bias - Mizuno’s X-Axis design – ultra light waffle crown, with deep internal weighting, encourages a high draw biased flight.
- Fully Titanium 3 Wood For Driver Type Ball Speeds - SAT2041 Beta Ti with multi thickness CORTECH face shared with Mizuno’s drivers. Combined with Ti811 body achieve the most stable, highest ever ball speeds from a Mizuno fairway wood.
- Maraging Steel Face 5 and 7 Wood - Significantly more compact (than the 3 wood), for use from the fairways, construction reverts to a high ball speed Maraging MAS1C steel face.
- Optimized Wave Sole - Fairway specific design helps create higher ball speeds from low on the face – suited to strikes directly from the turf.
- Engineered For ‘Solid’ Feel - Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Research identifies and isolates vibration patterns that elite players associate with a preferred 'solid' feel. Knowledge of exact, preferred vibrations allows Mizuno to build sound into the design.
“There are a lot of forgiving looking fairways woods that don’t launch high enough for the average amateur. Size and footprint is only one part of the equation – most of us need a little more spin and elevation to carry the ball to our full capability. The ST-X is designed to solve that issue.”
CHRIS VOSHALL / DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT
RH only: 3 Wood (16) 5 Wood (18.5) and 7 Wood (21.5) degrees.