Nikon Coolshot 50I Rangefinder
Grab and Go
Meet the first Nikon COOLSHOT rangefinder with a built-in mounting magnet so it's ready when you need it and out of the way when you don't. Packed inside this smart, ergonomic design is Nikon's outstanding rangefinder technology—slope-adjustment, DUAL LOCKED ON QUAKE for flagstick confirmation, superior optics, continuous measurement and more.
- Mount up- With an innovative built-in mounting magnet, the COOLSHOT 50i safely connects to metal surfaces—your bag carrier or even your cart. Grab it. Use it. Stick it back on.
- Fast & Accurate - Fast and accurate measurements are comfortably visible within the bright, crystal-clear OLED display. Explore more options for your shots without slowing down your game.
- Slope-adjustment when you want it - Turn on ID (incline/decline) mode, and your distance will factor in slope, crucial for uphill and downhill shots. When slope must be off for competitive play, an onboard Actual Distance Indicator (ADI) LED signals compliance.
- Oh, what a view - Nikon has been a world-leader in optics for more than 100 years. The COOLSHOT 50i uses a brilliant 6x power monocular with Nikon’s innovative anti-glare and high-contrast coatings, plus diopter adjustment to fine tune for your vision.
- Lock on to the flag - Targeting the pin? DUAL LOCKED ON QUAKE flagstick confirmation technology gives a visual cue plus a gentle vibration to let you know you're measuring the pin, not a tree or other object 20 yards behind it.
- Get the lay of the land - Press and hold the power button for continuous measurement mode to see distances in real-time as you survey your surroundings (up to 8 seconds). Know the exact distance of trees, water features, sand traps and other hazards.
- Competition approved - When slope-compensation is not allowed, the Actual Distance Indicator (ADI) LED tells your competition you’re not using the ID Technology mode.
- Years of great play - The COOLSHOT 50i is backed by one of the best warranties available. Season after season, you're covered.