PING G425 MAX Driver - Arccos
In the G425 driver series, the primary model is named MAX as it elevates the moment of inertia (MOI) to PING's highest level in history. Joining the G425 MAX are the LST (low spin) and SFT (draw bias) to best match your swing and launch conditions.
Our Highest MOI. Ever.
In the MAX, total MOI pushes a record 10,000, largely due to a 26-gram tungsten movable weight that shifts the CG and can be secured in the Neutral, Draw, or Fade setting.
All three models benefit from a proprietary T9S+ forged face that generates accelerated face flexing and helps add distance.
Movable tungsten weights that vary by model are made possible by weight savings attributed to advancements in the drivers' Dragonfly crown technology.
To help increase swing speed and ball velocity, all three models share proven PING driver innovations, including crown turbulators that reduce aerodynamic drag.
Arccos Caddie grips are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
- Multi-material construction: Cast Ti 8-1-1 body, forged T9S+ face, high-density tungsten backweight, lightweight aluminum/thermoplastic adjustable hosel
- G425 Max Loft Options: 9.0°, 10.5° & 12.0°
- Head Volume: G425 Max (460cc)
- Loft Adjustability: 5 settings: +/- 1.5°(0, +1.0°, +1.5°, -1.0°, -1.5°)
- Lie Adjustability: Up to 3° flatter
- Grip: Arccos/Golf Pride Lite 360 Tour Velvet
"PING strongly believes that customers should be custom fit before purchasing PING Golf Clubs"
This product is excluded from price promotions and coupon codes due to manufacturer’s restrictions.