PING Glide 4.0 Wedge
- CONTROL YOU CAN FEEL - A precision-machined face and grooves and new textured face blast increase spin and control, a larger CTP and softer steel improve the feel, and four distinct grind options maximize versatility on full and finesse shots around the greens and from the bunker. The compact, refined profile provides a confident and captured look at address.
- 8620 CARBON STEEL BODY, ELASTOMER CTP INSERT - The multi-material construction combines 8620 carbon steel with a larger and softer elastomer insert to provide a soft, responsive feel. The additional volume of the custom tuning port allows for 36% more face contact.
- COMPACT SHAPE - The Glide 4.0 setup appeals to the eye with its rounded, compact design that benefits from advancements to the lead edge and hosel transition.
- MILLED GROOVES & FACE BLAST - In combination with the precision-milled face and grooves, the new Emery face blast adds more texture to the hitting surface, creating higher friction and more interaction between the club and ball for more spin and lower launch
- FULL SHOTS - Lower-lofted wedges (50° and 52°) feature a 20° sidewall milled to maximize groove volume.
- AROUND THE GREEN - Higher-lofted options (54°-60°) are milled with a 28° sidewall and a tighter radius to impart more spin and precision on shorter finesse shots and from the sand.
FOUR GRIND OPTIONS:
Four differentiated sole grinds (S, W, T, E) are designed to match your angle of attack and typical turf conditions for improving your performance and versatility on full and partial shots.
- Trail edge/heel relief
- Ample bounce
- Rounded lead edge
- Fits most golfers
- Traditional full-sole design
- Most forgiving through the turf
- Rounded lead edge
- Optimized for square-face and bunker shots
- High toe
- Improved lead-edge shaping
- Dished sole and tapered hosel for bunker performance
- High lead-edge bounce
- Half-moon sole shaping
- Increased center bounce width